GENERAL RULES OF THE SCHOOL
- Academic Year
- : The session begins in April and ends in March.
- : Saturday will be a working day from classes I to XII.
- : All Saturdays are off for playgroup to UKG.
- : Students must be punctual and regular. They should come to school
at least 10 minutes before assembly starts. Late comers will not be
allowed to join the assembly.
- : Students are not allowed to leave the premises without permission
granted by the Principal. In such cases guardians or parents should
make arrangements for the child to be collected from school.
- : No student will absent himself / herself without leave previously
approved except in case of unforeseen circumstances. Application
will be submitted for the same.
- : When long leave during tests and examinations become necessary
due to unavoidable circumstances, permission from the Principal
has to be obtained in advance.
- : Students suffering from infections diseases should on no ground be
sent to school. They must bring a fitness certificate on their return
- : Attendance is mandatory on official school functions, like independence
day, republic day etc.
- Text book and stationery
- : Text book and copy set can be obtained from the specified vendor.
- : Students should bring books and copies according to timetable or as
specified by the teacher. Non approved books or magazines will not
be allowed in school.
- : Student should bring one rough copy daily to school.
- : Student’s diary will be provided from school. A second one will be given
on payment of `100.
- : Stationery will be inspected on the first working day of the session.
- : Summer- Red T-shirt (half sleeve), dark blue trousers (denim)
- : Winter- Full red T-shirt, dark blue trousers
- : House uniform-
a. Kalam House: Blue T-shirt with lower.
b. Radhakrishnan house: Green T-shirt with lower.
c. Vivekanand house: Yellow T-shirt with lower.
d. Sardar Patel house: Red T-shirt with lower.
- : School uniform is compulsory. They shall come clean and tidy with
trim hair too. Girls are supposed to come in two ponies (with plaits).
- : Parents should follow the food menu. The food menu will be provided
in diary every month (Class Playgroup to V).
- : Children should bring tiffin for food lunch and fruit lunch.
- : In case the student forgets to bring the tiffin and the same is sent
afterward, it will be collected by the student from the reception.
- : A fully equipped library cum resource centre is there for teachers as
well as students.
- Birthday celebrations
- : Children may bring biscuits/ fruits/ stationery items worth or less than
`5 only for their classmates. They may also attend school in civil dress.
All wrapped items and cakes are banned.
- : Students are not allowed to meet parents and visitors or to leave the
school premises during school hours without the permission of the
- : While going to assembly, PT classes or change over periods students
are supposed to move to the left and go silently in a single line without
disturbing the classes.
- :Regular attendance, alertness of mind and body, prompt completion of
homework, obedience and respect towards teachers and other members
of staff, gentle and polite behaviour is expected from every student.
They are responsible to the school authorities for their conduct both
inside and outside the school premises.
- : Speaking in English is compulsory in the school premises and
also in the bus.
- : Bicycle must be parked in an orderly manner and kept locked.
- : Students are strictly forbidden to introduce any sort of objectionable
literature in the school.
- : Students are advised not to have money or valuable articles with them.
- : Students are expected to keep school premises clean. They are
forbidden to write or scribble on wall. Any such act will entail
punishment and recovery of the cost of repair/maintenance.
- Admission and withdrawl
- : Fresh admission is subject to the availability of seats in respective
- : While applying for admission, TC/BC should be furnished.
- : All applications of withdrawal should be made to the Principal through
the school office after clearing all dues to school.
- : The transfer certificate can be collected from the office of the Principal after
15 working days from the date of application.
- Payment of fee
- : quarterly payment of fee
- : Parents will get f ee receipt with SMS after successful payment made
through net banking.
- : In case of non-payment of fee by scheduled dates as mentioned above,
the payment will be accepted along with late fee `100/- per fortnight
- A gentle reminder will be sent from 1st to 15th of every quarter through
- : If a child has attended school even for a day in any quarter, fee for
whole quarter will be charged.
- : In case of non-payment of fees consecutively for three months or more,
name of the student will be struck off the rolls. Re-admission in school
will be at the discretion of the Principal and after reprocessing charge
of `1500 and late fine of `100 per fortnight for the number of months
- : To withdraw transport facility, parents must give three months prior
notice and have to pay for the complete month in which they are
withdrawing. No withdrawal will be accepted after the month of
December for the current session.
- : For any clarification, please contact - ERP Cell : 6390260000.
- : Please keep the school record updated with your current mobile
number for SMS alert.
- Evaluation System / Examination
- : The SCHOOL ACADEMIC YEAR IS DIVIDED INTO TWO TERMS:
Term I : April 1st to September 30th
Term II : October 1st to March 31st
- : THERE ARE TWO LONG HOLIDAY BREAKS DURING THE YEAR:
Summer holidays are from 16 May to 24 June &
Winter break is from 01 Jan to 07 Jan.
- : UNDER THE CBSE CURRICULUM, WE FOLLOW THE CBSE PATTERN
OF EVALUATIONS FOR CLASSES I TO VIII.
- : Parent teacher meet will be held as per the school diary calender
- : Subject combination for class XI - Science Stream: History/Political Science